B.Sc. Electrical Engineering, Sharif University of Technology, 1995-2000
M.Sc. Nuclear Physics, Amir Kabir University of Technology, 2000-2003
PhD Analytic Philosophy, Institute for Research in Fundamental Sciences, IPM, 2005-2011
Visiting Graduate Student, St Peter’s College, University of Oxford, 2010-11
- “Ibn Arabi on the problem of Divine Hiddenness”, Journal of Ibn Arabi Society, Vol. 53, 2013
- “Divine Love and Divine Hiddenness”, European Journal for Philosophy of Religion, 2014.
- “Divine Hiddenness and Human Sin: The Noetic Effect of Sin”, Journal of Reformed Theology, Vol.7, 2013.
- “Naturalsitic Science vs. Theistic Science”, Journal of Methodology of Human Sciences, Vol.72, 2012 (written in Persian).
- “Religious Foundations of Modern Science”, Rahjo Journal, 2014 [written in Persian].
- Deus Absconditus in Islamic Mysticism Journal of Transcendent Philosophy, 2016
- “Antitheism and Gratuitous Evil”, Heythrop Journal, 2017.
- Niloufar Shahinia, Ebrahim Azadegan, ‘How Russelian Monism can contribute to the mind-body problem’ Zehn, 2017 [Persian].
- Zahra Zargar, Ebrahim Azadegan, L. Nabavi, ‘Should Methodological Naturalist commit to metaphysical naturalism?’ Journal for General Philosophy of Science, 2019.
- “Evil in the Fine-tuned world”, Heythrop Journal , 2019.
- “Human dignity and the future of human rights debate in Islamic world”, ASIATICA (published by Saint Petersburg State University), 2019.
- “On the Incompatibility of God’s knowledge of Particulars and the doctrine of divine immutability: towards a reform in Islamic Theology”, Religious Studies, 2020.
- “On the current debate regarding two conceptions of Islam: Totalitarianism vs. Libertarianism”, ASIATICA (published by Saint Petersburg State University), 2021.